Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday and worried

Sweetheart's wound isn't healing like it should be.  Her leg is swollen as well.  I am going to take her to the vet's tomorrow morning right when they open.

I am sick about this and have been worried sick all weekend.  I worry that this is going to turn into something more serious and disabling.  I know I shouldn't be worrying about things that may not happen but it scares me.

Sweetheart is eating alright and is bright eyed but she is nervous and wants to be near me.

I hope they will keep her a few days so she can get antibiotic shots and be in a controlled environment.  I will update when I know more.

Jess and Sweets

2 comments:

  1. Last year my Dixie was involved in a dog fight. She spent 4 hours in surgery and had several incisions as well as drains. Her front legs were very swollen and the vet said it was the fluid draining from the incisions. Not sure if this helps make you feel any better or not. Hang in there. I hope she gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for a full recovery ASAP. Please keep us posted. ( Blondie, BeBe,& Mom)

    ReplyDelete