Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday 12/06

As I write this, I am looking at Sweetheart lying on the floor without a care in the world.  I feel so lucky to be able to take care of her and to count all the spots that have popped up on her tummy.  :)  I really do feel she is a miracle dog.  I have never seen a dog heal so quickly when faced with so much adversity.  

She continues to do great.  Eating wonderfully and playing with Cleo and I like a 2 year old should.  She loves to play with toys and to wolf bite me when I 'get her'.

Sweetheart has discovered a new little 'game'.  When she comes in from outside, she will jump on the couch and lie down where she lands.  Below are a couple of  pictures of her lying awkwardly where she landed.



The pictures below are of her passed out on the couch.  She crawled up there with me as I was watching TV this weekend.



11 comments:

  1. hehe that is funny! Barbie would never lie down where she landed on the couch, she has to do at least 4 full turns before she can sit down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Sweetheart is enjoying life.

    Love the photos of her asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Sweetheart is starting to really let her character out. My bet is she's going to be a (glorious) handful.

    Cheers Spiffo, Cami & Jakka

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is still just so stunningly pretty! I remember when Bunny would do that. We got her at eighteen months old, and now she's a young lady of four. Where does the time go?

    I hate to ever put pressure on people about fosters, but I really hope she stays with you, since I can't have her! lol I just love seeing what she's been up to and how she's growing up and recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable. I hope you keep her too. She's just too precious and too happy to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo has she ever fallen off when she jumps up, lies down where she lands, and goes to sleep? Rather precarious position! what an adorable little contortionist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEHE, she usually rearranges after a bit. She just started this couch jumping thing. I think she hunkers down at first because she thinks if she is still I won't see her and make her get off the couch. :) She is no fool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny! Boy are they devious little greyhounds, aren't they! Sounds like something one of my guys would do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute...she is so breathtakingly beautiful, I still can't get over how much like Admiral she looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a beautiful girl, the offer to trade her for Buster still stands :)

    ReplyDelete