Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and well wishes for my Dad.

He came home Christmas Eve and is doing well.  He is taking it easy and making a real effort to stop smoking (hard for him to do after 50, yes 50 years of smoking).  I know he can do it, it will just be difficult.  He will go in for another stent within the next 3-4 weeks if all goes well with his recovery from the first one.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  Mine was nice, especially since my Dad came home.

Sweetheart is doing well.  Playing like a wild woman and making us laugh and laugh.  As you all know, she goes in for her spay Tuesday.  I am trying to give her extra tummy rubs while her tummy is still pristine.  :)

I will update everyone on how she does after her spay.  I hope all goes well, I am going to be nervous until she comes home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your dad made it home for the holidays!

    We'll have our fingers crossed and Sweetheart in our thoughts on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete