Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Alright, shameless plug for my birthday, but when you write your own blog you can be a little shameless.

Nothing new to report.  Sweetheart goes into the vet tomorrow at 11 to get her bandage changed and to be weighed.  Paws crossed for weight gain, I am hopeful.

One of our generous Sweetheart fans bought and sent me a Flip, these neat devices easily allow me to take videos and post them to the blog.  I will try and take some tomorrow and post them to the blog.  I will also have Les take leg pictures as her bandage is being changed (yes, more gore on the way).

Wish us luck at the vet tomorrow!  Sorry no pics these last two days.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, we share a birthday month! My b-day was Tuesday! We are kindred spirits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Jessica
    (big finish with harmony)
    Happy birthday to YOU!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of Birthdays to you!

    I have a Flip, and they're really easy to use! I can't wait to see more Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a Flip? Generous fan!

    Happy birthday and thanks for taking care of Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well at the vets.

    Hope you've had a fab birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the best birthday, Jessica, and looking forward to video (gorey or not!) of the lovely Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete